Enter to the Prize Draw to Win an Original Kurt Jackson Painting.
Online entry for the prize draw is now closed.
Our ‘An Evening of Butterflies‘ charity event in aid of Cornwall Wildlife Trust sold out within hours of making tickets available, but as part of our ongoing fundraising effort we are holding a prize draw, giving one lucky person to the opportunity to win a small Kurt Jackson original worth £3,000 (above); potentially for just £10.
All proceeds go towards supporting the invaluable work of Cornwall Wildlife Trust.
How it Works:
- Purchase One or More Tickets Using the ‘Buy Tickets’ Button Above. (Or by visiting the Jackson Foundation Gallery during opening hours.) You can buy as many tickets as you like; the more tickets you buy the more times you will be entered and the more chance you have of winning!
- For each ticket you purchase your name will be put on an envelope and put into the Prize Draw Box.
- During the ‘An Evening of Butterflies‘ Charity Event on the evening of Saturday 14th October, the draw will take place. One envelope will be pulled from the Prize Draw Box. Whoever’s name is on the envelope wins the Kurt Jackson painting.
- Online entries close at 12 noon on Saturday 14th October.
- The winner will be notified on Monday 16th October.
- All proceeds will be donated to Cornwall Wildlife Trust.
For more information about ‘An Evening of Butterflies‘.
About Cornwall Wildlife Trust
Cornwall Wildlife Trust are the leading local wildlife charity working to protect Cornwall’s wildlife and wild places. They have been helping people to enjoy nature for over 50 years and are passionate about nature conservation. The Trust work hard to conserve habitats that give refuge to rare and endangered species, protect wildlife by campaigning to influence government policy and inspire people by raising awareness about the beauty and importance of Cornwall’s wildlife. They work only in Cornwall, so all money raised stays in Cornwall.